Newest Members
YTUK, twinker, LaneFiasco95, Kristabar, tom93
13514 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
biggbill70 (47), CP4 (27), EddieMi (49), EddieT (49), hemi1024 (57), Kage (73), kdj_74 (43), Knightswhitehart (52), otlhouston (50), TX_Space (50), VirtualBman (53)
Who's Online
7 registered (Chris4TheMill, Shyshark, LinEar, Golden_Phoenix, 2 invisible), 82 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,514 Registered Members
75 Forums
70,201 Topics
490,188 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 11:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Not quite healed after 10 years... by LinEar @ 7 minutes 7 seconds ago

Originally Posted By dwchanI was surprised how reluctant I was to re-visit this site after my initial post. Does anyone feel emotionally as well as physically drained when they discuss the topic of csa? I do. Absolutely, and that's totally understan
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: On my own by Shyshark @ Today at 12:34 AM

Hi TW16 You have gotten some very good advice from the guys ... I would like to add a little to whats been said ... and offer a little of my own experience. We were/are/will be scared ... every last soul here. To flog an oft used axiom spoken in MS
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Re: The Man Who Is Feared by Suwanee @ Today at 12:11 AM

Chris, Somehow I missed this thread when you originally posted it. Seeing it now allows me to make a few connections that eluded me before. What I mean by that is that I detect in myself the complexity of “maleness” I put forward for years until
Survivors of Female Abuse
Jump to new posts Re: How the MeToo Trend Made Me Feel Lonely by Vadrian @ Today at 12:06 AM

I also find the metoo tag generally pretty alienating and triggering. Some women do include male victims in their posts, but many definitely do not and put a pretty antagonistic/exclusivist gender definition onto the concept of sexual abuse/harassme
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Chat on a mobile device? by SDD757 @ Yesterday at 11:18 PM

Thanks again
Poetry
Jump to new posts Craze (***Trigger***) by Chase Eric @ Yesterday at 09:46 PM

NOTE: I added a ***trigger*** because this piece a bit deceptive. It starts with a rather childish (obnoxious?) lilt but it goes to a place that - I understand - some will consider controversial. I respect the #MeToo's out there. But this is the P
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: what I would want you to know by newground @ Yesterday at 09:20 PM

thank you, rick. you voice what seems very familiar to me. I think to many here. the secrets kept me from realizing the one thing that has seemed to help. when I first came on MS I was terrified to post. and when I did, I checked and rechecked to se
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: TRIGGER WARNING VERY GRAPHIC - POEM by Bluedogone @ Yesterday at 07:08 PM

Emotionally charged, powerful beyond words.
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Emotional Incest by Kristabar @ Yesterday at 05:10 PM

Thank you for the advice. This site seems to be a very helpful place to be.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: MAJOR TRIGGER WARNING - Revisiting the case by Greg56 @ Yesterday at 12:52 PM

I'm so glad you're back LoneWolf. Greg
Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Want a Peer Support Group in NY/NJ? by George @ Yesterday at 11:50 AM

Interested, I sent you a PM Chris.
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Trust by LoneWolfX @ Yesterday at 07:53 AM

I think you can learn to trust someone over time, but not trusting also makes it hard to initially connect. The way I feel, if the trust is betrayed then it is gone for good and trusting the next person is harder than the last. So to gain trust yo
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Re: 15 different reasons men have sex with men by SmartShadow @ Yesterday at 06:31 AM

Hey SDD757, Really sorry you're going through all of this confusion and trying to work it out with your wife. I can relate. Something else by Joe Kort http://www.joekort.com/var/joekort2/stor...7fc1cacb678.pdf I too hope you can find a T that hel

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.