Newest Members
Joe W, Aubrey, John Lindquist, TopHat, Restore
13169 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 19 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,169 Registered Members
75 Forums
68,270 Topics
475,163 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts What Would I Say by zookeeper @ Today at 03:51 PM

If I could talk to you, I would tell you of all the things that you have done to me. I would tell you how your thoughtlessness and cruelty have shadowed parts of my life, and how only great, great Love has brought peace to the storms you created. I
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Need Survivor Advice/Input by WontGiveUp @ Today at 02:35 PM

You know what - after further thought - I really dont think I want to even make that offer. If he was interested in healing and recovering, and if he really felt that I and our marriage was important enough, he would have already read the book. F
Sexual Identity Issues
11 YO masturbation I deeply investigate into putting object inside the back. I finally elected carrot to be the less painful. I masturbate over being raped fantasy. me being abusive In holiday with a friend of my age, I instruct him on oral sex topi
HIV/AIDS
Earthman70 I am happy you are focusing on your health. Survivors have a tendency to ignore their mental and physical health--why--probably because we do not see ourselves as valuable. Next you will be able to focus on the mental aspects of your heal
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Presentation by manipulated @ Today at 12:28 PM

Excellent metaphor Winston. May it always remain so for all of us; A refuge within the storms that rage. By the way you can call me most anything except late to dinner. Be kind and forgiving to yourself; It was NOT your fault. It is NOT your guilt.
Male Survivors
Winston (from Winston), Something I've learned is that our bodies don't store sleep - meaning there isn't a large bin or tank it goes into like gasoline for the car and runs for a number of days. We aren't meant to operate or live like that. As for
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: My BIGGEST trigger by KMCINVA @ Today at 09:06 AM

Gpdno I saw this post. I was raped by a Catholic priest as an altar boy. Throughout life I went to Church, with periods of not going. I continued to go to Church as the abuse began to become more forefront in my life and was wreaking havoc on my l
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Rape Wouldn't Exist If... by Chase Eric @ Today at 08:02 AM

...victims were just a bit stronger. smh... #victimblaming
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Finding marital sex gross by Winston @ Today at 06:59 AM

Thank you for this advice. I indeed have been lot of thinking in a short period of time. I could take a break, problem might be easier to think about.
Poetry
Jump to new posts Long journey by Tryingtolive @ Today at 05:34 AM

A long journey Is never a bad thing. Frustrating And some Misfortunes along the way. No one leading me Either. There is no easy way. Silence Long thinking Countless hours/days I'll never get back. Tired of looking back on this journey No excitement S
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Suggestions for surviving 5 days with mother? by ForeverFighting @ Today at 02:46 AM

You guys are so awesome. Thank you. I love you guys. My wife and I talked to my therapist today together, and we have a plan. Everyone is telling me the same truth about what I should do, and I feel like an idiot for going against what I know is
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i love you by Sterling @ Yesterday at 06:45 PM

im not supposed to know who I s gay. I cant slwallow my saliva. when I eat that cun't s ffod it's over this is why I have a hard time with I eating they would watch me eat hating me. teastin me. and my mind couldn't do concenta I hate to

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.