Newest Members
jgraham, Eggshells, Mk89, Mishima, B5b5b5
13415 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Reactor2 (62), ScooterSCS (36), USARMYMAN59 (58), WPB (48)
Who's Online
4 registered (Ceremony, svssurvivor, dac, 1 invisible), 58 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,415 Registered Members
75 Forums
69,482 Topics
484,616 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: CT scan by bluesky @ 21 minutes 3 seconds ago

Thank you to all. I'm in flux so right now I'm ok. I hope that it will all work out that's all. Thank you so much for you kind thoughts and virtual hugs.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Opinion, feedback and just intent by zookeeper @ Today at 09:45 PM

I must agree with Sharky and phsicsfriend but I want you to know that, mist of all, I support YOU. This is YOUR story, YOUR history. So often, the rape and abuse takes FROM us, but the history s yours. You handle it as you see fit. In a perfect world
Gay/Bi/Trans Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Test - Challenge by Ceremony @ Today at 08:49 PM

Originally Posted By Elad1 Thanks so much guys! I feel affirmed and validated for how I feel. I was told that it is okay to ask for help and yet it is still difficult, so asking for help and getting feedback is a solid victory for me and I am so glad
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: friends? by Willhelm @ Today at 05:44 PM

I went looking for my perpetrator on the FB. He isn't there. His mother and sister are, but neither have posted in three to four years. It's a good for me that they haven't because it stops me from sending them a friend request. I would be riddled w
Male Survivors
OK ... sorry for the run-around. I must have been looking at all posts instead of topics created.
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: My complicated life by Chris4TheMill @ Today at 04:10 PM

Hi tobefree151, I can relate to a lot of your story even though our experiences were different. Please know that because of your abuse at a very young age, you were sexualized way too early for your mind and body to handle. That was not your faul
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i love you by Sterling @ Today at 03:47 PM

https://www.google.ca/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=...f=1495741100238 should send this link to stupid. I m not responsible. I am not you r parent. sutsdafjkfl;jf indiot.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Possible to build a "psychological firewall"? by DanielQ432 @ Today at 03:21 PM

Thanks guys, all good, helpful input there. Even better because I got nowhere near to discussing this concept/question in therapy, I used the entire time delving into the connections between my current state and the past, and trying to pull out some
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Re: sandusky appeals by Tom E. @ Today at 03:19 PM

Sandusky is an evil psychopath.
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: Some Stupid Jokes by Can_I_Do_This @ Today at 03:14 PM

Chris, you're not alone. I have a weird sense of humor.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Chanting Right Here.. .Right Here... Right Here... by DanielQ432 @ Today at 03:07 PM

I know the feeling. You can be doing great, then something triggers you and you're back at the very bottom of the pit, wondering how you'll claw your way up and out this time, the millionth time.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Healing Circle - Every Sunday Night by wreckage @ Today at 01:56 PM

Thanks Ceremony.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Gratitude and Reveral by wreckage @ Today at 01:45 PM

Thank you for the encouraging words. What's weird is that there is a fear that comes over me when I am emerging into the real me/old me/new? me. I guess it's just one foot in fron to of the other.
Survivors of Female Abuse
Jump to new posts Re: Images in head? by Chris4TheMill @ Today at 12:43 PM

I'd like to think that whatever memories I can access have come up by now and that I have connected with them over the years that I have been in recovery. Now the memories just sort of exist in my mind, like impressionable scenes from movies. Howev
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: In a funk or just F..... by Can_I_Do_This @ Today at 11:38 AM

Dear Mr. Blue Sky, You did the right thing by not snapping the deranged criminal's neck, all that would have accomplished is landing you in jail. You are not weak -- you are savvy. Know the difference. Man, I hope and pray that you can one day -- s
Poetry
Jump to new posts Rage by bluesky @ Today at 11:31 AM

Rage It's all the rage. That new: Car Style Shoes Hair Clothes Movie Song Concert House Vacation Star High Smoke Pill ill Drink Sex thing But where it the Rage for the....,, Shame Pain Fear Abuse Crime Rape Suffocation Threats PTSD Disassociat
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Things boys discover by Can_I_Do_This @ Today at 11:29 AM

The liquid mercury you extracted from several thermometers will always be there, dozens of glistening little silver balls, under the bed where the cat can eat them.
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Hi guys - I'm the dirty little hero by JohnnyC @ Today at 09:59 AM

I read this and cried for the first time in months. I long to be able to walk next to my 12-year-old self, both of us smiling.
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Re: Pissed off by Ceremony @ Today at 09:51 AM

Hello bluesky, All too often the justice system, and systems set up to help victims either find laws tie their hands, or the judge and/or juries mete out indefensible leniency. In many cases it's the laws. They're made either long ago, or they're dim
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Eulogy for My Molester by JohnnyC @ Today at 09:22 AM

Chase Eric: This is one of the most honest and beautiful things I have ever read. I admire you for your ability to avoid the consuming roads of anger, vengeance and hatred. So much was stolen from us. We will never know how much. As you stated, th
Spirituality and Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Bible Study (notes) by WG @ Today at 09:13 AM

So very true - we can do the 'peaceable thing' and others see it as weakness when it can be just the opposite. I'm normally a pretty just-average-walkin'-along-guy'. There are times, however, when I have had to let others feel the weight of who I am.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: not such a good day by WG @ Today at 09:06 AM

Sometimes words fail us at times like these. Please know that many of us understand and sympathize. Be sure you take some time for yourself to process and say good-bye. Like sorryson said - 'Think of the good memories' - it's what I do and it's good
U.S. & World News
I loved this guy, I thought he was epitome of Cool as 007 in the Bond films. I was shocked in reading this story that he was a CSA survivor. From the Brietbart News Network; The British actor died Tuesday after a short battle with cancer, accord
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Healing Circle - Cancelled Sunday May 28, 2017 by Anomalous @ Today at 05:42 AM

Hi Guys, The Healing Circle is cancelled for Sunday, May 28, 2017. Anomalous
Yale Research Project
Jump to new posts Re: Seventh Discussion Question: Applying research by SubtleStuff @ Yesterday at 11:58 PM

Yes, Hani Miletski's book (Mother-son Incest: The Unthinkable Broken Taboo) is strongly slanted towards research results. It was very helpful to my seeing that what happened to me was real and hurtful. I've also used research results to prepare to p
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.