Newest Members
MLCaddy3842, mattevans, Arle30, SuAn, Tranquil
13562 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Can-tex (48), cbchorn (44)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 44 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,562 Registered Members
75 Forums
70,528 Topics
492,555 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 11:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: sleeping positions and abuse (TRIGGER?) by LinEar @ Today at 04:34 AM

Add me to the "sleep curled up on his side" list...
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Ridiculous Comments by Ceremony @ Today at 04:32 AM

I'm sorry for your experiences. I understand what it can feel like in your shoes. There are changes in my region. When I contacted my center, I asked why they would take in a man to counsel for the weeks they offered. They said they've come to reali
Male Survivors
It really isn't stupid. It will always be scary to open up to anyone, no matter how you do it.
Survivors of Female Abuse
Jump to new posts Re: Why did i like it. by smc1972 @ Today at 03:45 AM

I struggle with that same feelings and I get mad at myself for likening it and letting it occur and even wanting it. For me I can’t stop the memories the arousal then the guilt. I will shut down and just I guess go in this staring denial stage and
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Lost and tired by smc1972 @ Today at 03:11 AM

There are so many of you that I used to talk to all the time then I just dropped off. I worry this up and down, denial, admitting, accepting and questioning will never end. I worry I see no future for myself. Is this all cause of the past? Is there
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Hello again by smc1972 @ Today at 03:06 AM

Thank you all that have responded. I wish I would have stayed in touch and not been a quitter.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Trusting lab results by Ceremony @ Today at 02:26 AM

It's still a bit of good news, and can take a bit of the edge off. Doubt is natural for a while, until a bit more time passes, and you've had a few therapy sessions? I hope you took into consideration, checking in with the advocacy people? Taking th
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Healing Circle Cancellation Dates by Anomalous @ Today at 01:53 AM

Hi Guys, The Healing Circle is cancelled for the following dates: Sunday, December 24, 2017 and Sunday, December 31, 2017. Anomalous
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Iam a hypocrite by genedebs @ Today at 01:29 AM

Dear Tryingtolive, I was a black out drinker for 27 years. I have been sober 26 years. My therapists indicate that drinking like I do, makes therapy rarely effective. I go to a psychiatrist for help with my anxiety and depression. Is there any d
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Blessing your enemies for 2018 by army77 @ Yesterday at 11:22 PM

guss, i didnt know u wrote- blessings
Poetry
Jump to new posts the dreams by army77 @ Yesterday at 10:55 PM

the dreams... a gentle mist is falling it makes me feel like crawling back to bed and dream. meybe of childhood days where i once played or of the nightmares that became. my innocence is gone as a forgotten song but the echoes remain of those ways
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Forgiveness Can Be Multi Faceted by WG @ Yesterday at 10:47 PM

I am older than a lot of you in here - my CSA was when I was between the ages of 5 - 8 - over 50 years ago. I have been in therapy only the last 4 years for this - and I have learned to find it in my heart to forgive - first my folks (they were part
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: My confusion by Echoes @ Yesterday at 09:53 PM

There are treatments that aim at recovering traumatic memories in psychotherapy. My therapist talked about that for some time when we were discussing some things I don't remember because I was too young. Granted, there is a lot of controversy attache
Survivors of Female Abuse
Jump to new posts Re: A curious development. Trigger warning. by SubtleStuff @ Yesterday at 09:31 PM

Hi Guys, Thanks so much for writing. There's lots here, certainly for me. Sterling: I'm not sure they enjoy it either. It would be good for me to get the story from an insider. When I was young, it never occurred to me that women didn't always enjo
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: For a Lost Soldier by LoneWolfX @ Yesterday at 10:41 AM

Yes. Saw this about 5/6 months ago. I got the impression that the film "suggested" as what happened was okay? TRIGGER!!! It is disturbing as it does not portray that the relationship was SICK. The child was RAPED! Even if a child goes to
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: This really troubles/confuses me (TRIGGER) by LoneWolfX @ Yesterday at 09:12 AM

Thank you genedebs. No I am not concerned about the legal question. But yes I am crying concerned with the confusion / pain. But it does hurt that the legal system may well view it as sexualized play. This idea of it being experimentation is deeply

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.