Newest Members
MrBrooks, FP42, Mrpltod, Ryan25, shymitt
13645 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
egg (25), gorde (43), Nana (28), ObiWan (58), smoothy (62)
Who's Online
1 registered (BDD), 30 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,645 Registered Members
75 Forums
70,958 Topics
495,653 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 11:29 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Post your perps name here by BDD @ 27 minutes 10 seconds ago

I am tired of waiting to serendipitously encounter another survivor who was abused by one of my perps. I want to take an action. John Govan, Easton, PA, born 1939 Newark NJ, deceased Richard Dupont, NYC, NY, born approx 1939, status unknown
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Fears by genedebs @ Today at 08:29 PM

To Trying to live and others I am Older and have been in therapy for 30 years. I know the fears you list. Some continue to affect me. my body I'll never get my life in order Failure Mental Illness Some I no longer fear only becauseI accept how in
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Embarrassing question - triggers by SDD757 @ Today at 07:20 PM

I don’t think your question is embarrassing at all. I don’t like sex, I avoid it. I guess the correct term is sexual anorexia. I wish I could find a solution for it. Or just not feel obligated to have it in my marriage... It just feels like I
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Strong boy, weak man by JamesM @ Today at 05:43 PM

I have talked over all the experiences of sexual abuse that I can remember and then we worked through my life after the abuse stopped. I know the main issue is my refusal to think and talk about my feelings about my father and I need to do that soon.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: PTSD and Trauma by Ceremony @ Today at 04:41 PM

Good post Kevin. I'm glad you're there.
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Re: 15 different reasons men have sex with men by JamesM @ Today at 01:28 PM

The report partly describes my confusion as a youth and adult:- 5. Men acting out early childhood sexual abuse. It took me a long time to accept that I am not homosexual since I had childhood fantasies of being raped by youths. It does not fully d
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Submissiveness by Toad @ Today at 01:19 PM

Hi SDD and James, Thanks for your thoughts on it. I do just go along and listen or watch things and make positive comments. I usually enjoy whatever it is, or mostly just hanging out with her. She makes me pick things out sometimes, it just about ki
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: My Song by Greg56 @ Today at 12:33 PM

I Love it! Again, takes me where I was to where I am now. Thank You much love Greg
Men Abused/Assaulted as Adults
Jump to new posts Re: Aggressive talk during sexual assaults by JamesM @ Today at 11:26 AM

That is something I used to ask myself as an older child. I remember being sexually abused, taunted, threatened and punched at the same time. I wondered afterwards if what they did to me was what I wanted. I found a dictionary and read about the wor
Jump to new posts Winters end by Tryingtolive @ Today at 07:06 AM

The cold eventually fades. Warmness and brightness shine through. As I continue to feel blue. Hopefully I can find something to do. To breathe in deep. And be in the moment. Look up at sun and soak it in. To not think back to certain emotions. Vision
Jump to new posts Re: Hello by Toad @ Today at 05:14 AM

Thank you Authentic. You are right. I am really hard on myself. I am very kind and compassionate for just about everyone but myself. Thank you too Kevin, I really have not found my voice. I am trying to just post here with out censoring myself too
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: anger/fear by Toad @ Today at 04:50 AM

For me I don’t think I have enough self worth to ever feel justified in feeling anger. It always goes to somehow it wasn’t their fault, I take the blame internally and it turns to sadness etc. I can feel anger if it is someone else being treated
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Suicide attempts: how young? by JamesM @ Yesterday at 11:44 PM

I was walking past a tree with poisonous red berries on it when I was 9. I sometimes thought of eating some so that I would be taken to hospital. I did not want to kill myself but I wanted to avoid another afternoon of horror. I was 17 when I decide

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.