Newest Members
LaneFiasco95, Kristabar, tom93, ninjei, JollyRoger
13512 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
almostdonew/life (42), barelysurviving (48), bigbob20 (72), billyp (68), Larry Mullen (70), Shawv (73), TheTwoOfUs (46)
Who's Online
3 registered (blacken, LoneWolfX, Older1), 46 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,512 Registered Members
75 Forums
70,189 Topics
490,064 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 11:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
It makes me wonder whether the following has any meaning: I hate having to apply medicine (e.g antifungal - candida overgrowth from antibiotics) up my ass. I am always scared of hurting myself. I never sleep naked whether alone or not. I sleep in u
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: long time, no me by usmc97 @ Today at 08:03 AM

Hi Scott, this may be a lot but things are on my mind. I know from experience and from others who have mentioned it, that it is still really hard to find local support or even access to qualified care. It really shocked me because I thought things h
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Ceremonies post got me to thinking (rant) by Greg56 @ Today at 02:22 AM

Ceremony, I understand completely what you are writing about. Up to a few years ago, I was alone and a freak. Through these boards and a very good therapist specializing in sa. I muddled through the emotions,rage,anger and belief system that held
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: When I was a newbie to Male Survivor Forums by SmartShadow @ Today at 01:12 AM

Hey Ceremony, Congratulations on becoming an official greeter! Can't think of a better guy for this. You have already been doing it for quite a while now. Sorry to hijack your topic but I couldn't help to express my happiness that you are talking o
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: A Big Thank You! by Ceremony @ Yesterday at 11:47 PM

Amen traveler. LWx you've done a lot of writing to keep going and working. It makes a lot of sense to me. Glad you're here.
Survivor Stories
Jump to new posts House of Horrors and a little boy's innocence lost by Eternal18 @ Yesterday at 08:37 PM

**** TRIGGERS **** I've really been thinking about this the last few weeks. I guess in short I dissociated myself from what happened.I dealt with by abuse from when I was 14 years old, I had therapists, books, my mom was there to offer me a little
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Happiness blocks by Greg56 @ Yesterday at 08:36 PM

I used to have all of those feelings...fortunately I've been able to process and for the first time in my life feel like "myself". Thanks to the process and boards like this one, I feel a "normalcy" in being a "survivor"
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Gay Men by Greg56 @ Yesterday at 08:30 PM

Thank You so much for your responses...it has helped take that worry off of my mind. Greg
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Not quite healed after 10 years... by AuthenticMe @ Yesterday at 06:11 PM

Hi Danny, Glad you found your way back. Like you, I had a lot of stops and starts on my healing journey. There is no right time frame for healing, but it sounds to me like you're walking the path thoughtfully. Lome
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Re: Does Google want to hide paedophilia? by Alonso @ Yesterday at 05:09 PM

It doesn't depend on the spelling. If you try the American spelling ("pedophilia" instead of "paedophilia") the same thing happens. Even more shocking with the American spelling actually, because Google refuses to suggest any word
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Podcast referencing MS by SDD757 @ Yesterday at 03:06 PM

I am a podcast junky. One of my favorite and well produced podcasts is 'Sword and Scale'. It sounds like a podcast about dragons and knights, but it is a true crime podcast. You know Justice holds a sword and a scale. I found out about Malesurvior.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Mark by KMCINVA @ Yesterday at 02:16 PM

This is a difficult topic for me--I have lived many dark days and had a try at it--fortunately saved by the quick response of others and the use of an old antidote. It is sometimes easier to see the end as the way out. The boy who was with me at time

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.