Newest Members
Glove, BeckBecks23, MtnBrewer, AloneInTheDark, football2018
13739 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
harrym (56), matthew123 (49), MeredithK79 (39), norcalbuckie (45), philipdeal (38), RandomStu (59)
Who's Online
4 registered (LinEar, Broknwings, payne, 1 invisible), 27 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,739 Registered Members
75 Forums
71,443 Topics
499,046 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 11:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: New to this group by W.J.H @ 14 minutes 38 seconds ago

Thank you all for your welcome and stories. I'm so thankful for you reaching out. Be good to yourselves, WJH
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: A difficult truth by Esterio @ Today at 12:47 AM

Great post LoneWolf I hope happy with you is just around the corner. You have been working hard to get your life back. Good luck my friend Hugs Esterio
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: I'm petrified of sex!! **POSSIBLE TRIGGER** by JamesM @ Yesterday at 11:03 PM

I avoided sex until I had thought a lot about who had abused me and what had happened. I became very interested in sex and wanted to experience it, but had a lot of anxiety. One evening I was with some friends and I became interested in someone and
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: BodyMind Connection by SubtleStuff @ Yesterday at 07:50 PM

Hi Guys, Originally Posted By SubtleStuffI had a conversation with my Naturopath recently and he said that "Holding things in" was connected to the swelling I've been experiencing in my feet for the last 5 months. Expression in a safe plac
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: I'm not lovable - proven by Bluedogone @ Yesterday at 07:44 PM

Hi Magellan, Turning 47 is tough I know. And if your life expectancy is 94, then you’re definitely in a mid life crisis . They’re pretty wretched. In the South we often have what is known as a “hissy fit.” It sounds like you may have had
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: my body, my recovery by manipulated @ Yesterday at 06:32 PM

Seachange What a powerful post. I guess I have stumbled into what you are mindfully doing: After attending two weekends of recovery I try to be very mindful every day when walking the border collie. Concentrating on the five senses for a few minute
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: loving which hangs not knowing anything by Sterling @ Yesterday at 05:42 PM

I am very insecure ( I had to force my experience / shut down mentally/ emotionally ; b/c my bio-father and his family laughed at me naked a lot when I was a kid) ...about my junk. When I was 12 I was walking with a friend and we saw a classmate of
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i dont love you. by Sterling @ Yesterday at 05:24 PM

Thank you Tom. You are a good guy. coming from a good guy. hey , how do you like that ? . sdlkjsalkjds sa;lkjfdsa;lkfjdslkj sa;dlkfdsja sadf;lkjds thanks internet . god bless. james
Survivors of Female Abuse
Jump to new posts Re: Writing my other abuser by SubtleStuff @ Yesterday at 04:13 PM

Thanks FB! Yes, this pain of trying to be someone I'm not is quite deep and often hidden. Thanks for the encouragement to continue to write and for your comments. I appreciate the time you took to read and comment very much. :-) Sincerely, S
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Music influnces, songs and talk. by Hadrian @ Yesterday at 10:23 AM

[video:youtube]https://g.co/kgs/eYt2WT[/video] One more try
Gay/Bi/Trans Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Afraid of Being Seen as Predatory by wdemilly @ Yesterday at 04:20 AM

I think Chris's idea was great, regarding "cleaning." We see those plastic yellow signs in front of bathroom doors which say something about them being cleaned etc. so maybe something like that? But as for your fear of being seen as a pre
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Acting on homosexual thoughts by wearytraveler @ Yesterday at 03:49 AM

Originally Posted By EdfromNYC Going to a therapist has helped me. Writing on here has helped me. Going to 12 step groups and talking to other guys has helped me. There are other things that have helped me see that my "obsessions" were ro

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.