Newest Members
Meyekell, Muyoso, kaa, bsm, davkli
13206 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
BeesHive (45), ggirl (32), silent bob (52)
Who's Online
2 registered (booksamurai, 1 invisible), 48 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,206 Registered Members
75 Forums
68,418 Topics
476,074 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Lucky 13 Years by victor-victim @ 8 minutes 12 seconds ago

thank you, to the 9 brothers who bothered to respond. i had hoped for more connection after 13 years. yesterday was the official anniversary date. love and respect to woodenshoes, BDD, traveler, Dan99, zookeeper, manipulated, KMCINVA, WG, and E
Poetry
Jump to new posts Pretend by Tryingtolive @ 50 minutes 42 seconds ago

So many times a day I pretend. Making sure people believe I'm doing okay. So many times i pretend. Make sure I show a smile. So many times I pretend. Conversations are boring and meaningless. So many times I pretend. Being in the moment is very tough
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: what was the one charateristic of your abuser. by learning2remember @ Today at 12:48 AM

Humour. He charmed people and made me think my own abuse was a joke, until I described it to therapists decades later and none of them thought it was funny. His "humour" allowed him to say unkind or shocking things and in embarrassment peo
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: He attacked me in anger--Trigger warning by ForeverFighting @ Today at 12:24 AM

(((Ceremony))) and ((((Zoo)))), you guys keep me going. I can't explain what happened in my mind yesterday. All of my young life has been a blur with flashes. Talking to that guy in chat (you know who you are), it hit me that I do know. And I h
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: What Did She Say? by ForeverFighting @ Yesterday at 11:53 PM

I love hearing you say those words, Brian. I. am. NOT. apologizing. one. more. time. -for being abused or anything I now have to do to recover. I feel like you and I are on the same track. This has been a nightmare of a journey for you, but seeing
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i love you by Ceremony @ Yesterday at 07:05 PM

Ok, that's true, I am a good man. Many things to work on, but good man feels right. I've read a lot again today, and written some around and about. I'm glad you responded, and the tears are Ok. I do that, and it's me.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Telling others the truth by Ceremony @ Yesterday at 06:01 PM

I'm grateful FF.
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Great new article on MS and our work by Chris Anderson @ Yesterday at 12:35 PM

Hi folks, wanted to post this here as it just went live yesterday. Finding Hope After Abuse: An Interview with MaleSurvivor Quote:Coming to terms with sexual abuse This was the first time, at age 33, that Anderson was taking the courageous and
Website News and Announcements
Jump to new posts 2 NEW resources from MaleSurvivor by Chris Anderson @ Yesterday at 12:31 PM

Hi everyone! I'm thrilled to announce that MaleSurvivor has just published 2 NEW resources on the website. PEER GROUP RESOURCE GUIDE - More and more research is providing support for a principle that MaleSurvivor has understood since it’s ear
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Once Again I'm Left Scrambling for a Place to Live by Ceremony @ Yesterday at 11:51 AM

That's a strong testament to thinking through a situation diamondheart. I can follow your timeline, your thoughts, actions and considerations. I really see you there, trying your best, as best we know. Best wishes diamondheart
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Overwhelmed by GMan @ Yesterday at 10:38 AM

Thanks to all. Your responses are helpful and assuring. I know that much of my stress is due to my inability to say "no." I take on far too much in an effort to be approved. I also have this propensity to have to prove I can do it mys

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.