Newest Members
RickyEurope, Tellurye, Jessemccoll, Jluke1s, NobodyCT
13268 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
F150_Buck (52), Gretchen (47), GSB (31), JDC Now (34), pattom (53), spydercat52 (64), Tom Parker (69), Tuggs (47)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 47 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,268 Registered Members
75 Forums
68,770 Topics
478,646 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts The alien world of the extraverts by dark empathy @ Today at 04:46 PM

Well this isn't specifically about recovery, accept in broad terms, since one thing I've noticed about survivers is that survivers know themselves better than most people. This morning I had to go shopping into the teeth of a very wintry downpour an
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: I think I've finally found emotional stability by dark empathy @ Today at 04:33 PM

Glad to hear this Magellan. I really appreciate what it feels like for everything to just quiet down sometimes. LUke.
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Pushes me away? by WontGiveUp @ Today at 04:33 PM

Victor-Victim, I know this is a rather old post, but I was wondering ... your words truly inspire me here. Not just as encouragement for my husband, but for my self as well - I feel like there are many things I can do, things that should change to m
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Life seems to have been a waste of time by dark empathy @ Today at 04:32 PM

@David, There isn't a lot I can say. Hell, I've been there, I know what it feels like to look into the future and see nothing and yet I'm nearly half your age. However, I'll say one thing, and one thing I've learnt. Why should I listen to me since
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Just because its true... by WontGiveUp @ Today at 01:45 PM

I posted this a few years ago on my Facebook feed - before I knew anything about my husband's CSA, or anything about CSA in general, and it was in my memories this morning. I find it deeply appropriate for everyone here. "Love anything and y
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: The thing I can't forgive by WontGiveUp @ Today at 12:57 PM

Kevin - I think you hit the nail on the head. I think so much fear and anger stems from guilt and shame (be it rightfully owned or not) for everyone - not just survivors. I struggle with this too. When you are living in fear, guilt and shame - its
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: How not to get angry ... by WontGiveUp @ Today at 12:42 PM

HH - thanks so much! Yeah, our stories are a little different, but I dont think that the love we have for our survivors is all that different. :-) That anger... yeah. I have a super big problem there. 90% of it is directed at the people who chose
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Attraction for abuser's type by Fabio_SP @ Today at 05:43 AM

Hi George I'm curious about how kissing or having sex will make me feel , but I just can't do it, when somebody touches me I feel so mad about it, I don't like to be touch (it's so hard)... I don't even like to be touch by my family members... About

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.