Newest Members
Live, Visitor, HeToldMeAfter7Y, MDboy301, notsmart
13462 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
intochange (61), melnjams (45), rage (30)
Who's Online
2 registered (EdfromNYC, house), 77 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,462 Registered Members
75 Forums
69,799 Topics
487,293 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: What is the Weather Today? by Sterling @ Yesterday at 08:23 PM

that is one beautiful song Hoss ! thanks. James
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i love you by Sterling @ Yesterday at 08:22 PM

everyone had to choose her. i had no one. SORRY I HAVENT . read posts. I have voices. in me. its sick I don't want to bring me down. sfjka;sdfjds;lfkjafkl;j not from oterhs . just have a challenging time right now. I am tryhing to find ano
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Heart Calendar by BDD @ Yesterday at 07:27 PM

(((Eirik))) It's so hard to describe something as beautiful as that. But your exquisite words express it, and the ugly pain of loss. I am so sorry. Anniversaries. Is it the weather? Season? Or just the smells that tell you they are coming. We will
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: six stages of grooming by Dan99 @ Yesterday at 05:37 PM

Personally, i hate the term grooming. If you groom a pet the word conveys love and caring. There is no love and caring in the activities that lead up to raping a child.
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Re: My (bi)sexual identity by CafeMan @ Yesterday at 05:28 PM

I believe that there is a positive correlation between CSA and SSA. Yes, there is a debate regarding if SSA even exists. Many profess that it does; others swear that we are born a certain way--irregardless of CSA. I think CSA is a "shock an
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Looking in the mirror of my mental illness by DanielQ432 @ Yesterday at 05:12 PM

Ceremony, a very important post with impressive insight into the way the past has shaped the present. I've been lucky to ride on the coattails of such a prodigy in trauma therapy, because you really are - you are picking up things in a weeks that I
Poetry
Jump to new posts Heart Calendar by Chase Eric @ Yesterday at 04:29 PM

The smiles we shared were not ...Instagram® moments Not those plastic smiles with plastic cups ...and look at my wonderful life ...................shit We bubbled up together - from our hearts ♥ ...The tickling effervescence of simple fr
HIV/AIDS
Jump to new posts Re: Marked for Death by Hoss @ Yesterday at 04:23 PM

no, drugging. I was molested/raped between the ages of 11-18. Mental and physical abuse before, during, and mentally afterwards. I contracted the disease after the molestation/rape. I'm an incest survivor. I was prostituting myself for affection. Aft
Spirituality and Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: The Unconditional Mind by Tom E. @ Yesterday at 04:06 PM

Yes! Alan Watts. I feel close to U.U. thinking.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: is balance really a good thing? by Tom E. @ Yesterday at 03:58 PM

I have some so called feminine tendencies too. I'm mostly Gay in my sexual history and most of the time, a "bottom". I use to envy the sports-hero boys in high school too. I thought of myself as weak, less of a man at times.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Photos of the abuse by TylerZ @ Yesterday at 03:56 PM

My uncle took pictures and videos. Starting at age 8 and finishing around age18. It was something he took joy in reminding me of. It was weird in the fact that I grew accustomed to the knowledge that he had pictures and videos and that he looks at th
HIV/AIDS
Jump to new posts Re: Marked for Death by Tom E. @ Yesterday at 03:48 PM

That pisses me off... being drugged and raped is bad enough, but being given HIV, ..break every bone in that bastards body.
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Music influnces, songs and talk. by Tom E. @ Yesterday at 03:36 PM

I remember it well... they cooked right?
Jump to new posts Re: The Unconditional Mind by Hoss @ Yesterday at 03:20 PM

I'm a gnostic, buddhist-quaker; which is basically an atheist type system that doesn't believe in a personal deity separate/apart from self. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU0PYcCsL6o I struggle to be aware of God, as Love, as something imminent i
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Here I am - intro by KMCINVA @ Yesterday at 03:00 PM

CelloL Welcome and your post was well written and expressed your pain and emotions. We all have our experiences and how we reacted may be different but in the end the abuse left a mark that can run deep. I had to laugh TMI--you should read my posts
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Here I am - intro by manipulated @ Yesterday at 02:42 PM

CelloL Welcome! but also so very sorry for what brings you here. Wonderful that you can earn your living doing what you love despite the effects of the past on your health and relationships. WOW such a powerful first post. TMI? Look around nothing
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: is balance really a good thing? by greenwizard @ Yesterday at 02:38 PM

I probably would've scored higher masculine points if I lied and said I only own 1 pair of shoes. I mean, it's not like I match shoes with outfits, which is considered a female trait. I have seasonal shoes. I have sandals for summer, what I call s
HIV/AIDS
Jump to new posts Re: Marked for Death by Hoss @ Yesterday at 02:17 PM

Thank you for the positive thoughts.
Jump to new posts Re: The Unconditional Mind by Ceremony @ Yesterday at 02:08 PM

I went through a Christian phase from 19-22 Hoss. I found that my crying to Jesus from late 17-18, I did see something there. I had a need to know that some kind of love was connected to my life and Jesus filled that need. It has been maintained to s
HIV/AIDS
Jump to new posts Re: Marked for Death by Ceremony @ Yesterday at 02:00 PM

(((Hoss))) added burden, add to that, ongoing societal ignorance... we hide as it is. I know hugging you would be right where I go to, but, even that, I have to wait for the sensitivity about touch from your need for boundaries. Double whammy!! Damn!
Jump to new posts The Unconditional Mind by Hoss @ Yesterday at 01:59 PM

Our Minds are boundless like the heavens. 1 Kings 8:27 But will God indeed dwell on the earth? behold, the heaven and heaven of heavens cannot contain thee; how much less this house that I have builded? Our hearts are like an ocean. Ecclesiastes 1
Health and Wellbeing
Jump to new posts Re: EMDR and me by Ceremony @ Yesterday at 01:50 PM

Hi fhorns, I'm glad to see your story here, and anywhere on MS. I connect with our situations, I understand this better as I've been going along. Thanks for noting this as an overall process, in public, and it's all coming out, I've hidden nothing. B
Off Topic
Jump to new posts What is the Weather Today? by Hoss @ Yesterday at 01:31 PM

I likened my assaults to a storm. I could register the barometric pressure as it would drop and I knew from my inner radar that a storm was coming. The alarm would go off. I couldn't out run it and if I did it would only be worse. There was no shel
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Looking in the mirror of my mental illness by Ceremony @ Yesterday at 01:16 PM

There are moments my incoherent mind settles a bit, I might have had just enough sleep, just enough coffee, read just the right material, and watched just the right music videos. The universe aligns and my mind storm has "Storm" watching ov
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.