Newest Members
Hopefulforpeace, anonDK, Thomas O, Noname20, Sober Survivor
13349 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
EDDIEB (37), Mr Cellophane (55), Scot Alan (55)
Who's Online
4 registered (Bluedogone, BDD, 2 invisible), 63 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,349 Registered Members
76 Forums
69,209 Topics
481,978 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Anti-gay boot camp: advice? by Chase Eric @ Today at 09:47 AM

Gentlemen - Since the original poster has removed his post, we are left with a purely reactive exchange and many hot spots. And this all concerns an issue that we simply will never resolve in a written forum. Some of us approach it from religious
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Need some help. by bluesky @ Today at 09:04 AM

Kevin I'm sorry that you where treated like that. I can't un how people can be inhuman to do that to you especially if it is someone that proclaimed there love for another. Thankfully my wife has been and is understanding, caring and compationet. But
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Anti-gay boot camp: advice? by George @ Today at 09:00 AM

Originally Posted By BluedogoneHi George, I'm very thankful that MS provides these forums so that various opinions can be expressed and discussed. I believe, as I'm sure do most here believe, any opinion is accepted as opinion without judgement or s
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Anti-gay boot camp: advice? by Free Radical @ Today at 07:47 AM

i'm sorry for asking a hot button question
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Anti-gay boot camp: advice? by traveler @ Today at 07:41 AM

i love you all. please don't hurt anyone. lee
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: A lifetime and ... seeing change by svssurvivor @ Today at 07:36 AM

Ceromony, That is fantastic news and I'm so pleased for you mate. Sending all good thoughts and hugs your way.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Need some help. by KMCINVA @ Today at 06:58 AM

Bluesky You need to put yourself first in order to heal. I have attempted but pushed back when I hear it is always about you (me that is). I am beginning to realize it is not about me, it is about my mental and physical health and those saying these
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Anti-gay boot camp: advice? by Bluedogone @ Today at 05:14 AM

I completely agree with Sharky in the nature/nurture scenario. I don't mean to pile on. As my father often said, "everyone has an asshole and an opinion." You certainly have a right to your own opinion and I respect that. But I take exce
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: A lifetime and ... seeing change by Bluedogone @ Today at 04:22 AM

Ceremony, This is indeed a ray of sunshine on an otherwise anxiety filled landscape. I'm so happy for you. You should be pleased with yourself as you realize what you've accomplished, simply by opening yourself up to the possibilities of the unknow
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: A lifetime and ... seeing change by traveler @ Yesterday at 11:42 PM

I am happy for you. Yeah - hope is helpful but expectations can be risky. I hope this turns out well for you. Lee
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts A lifetime and ... seeing change by Ceremony @ Yesterday at 11:35 PM

A new topic this evening. I talked to my mom. If anyone read my "awful" thread, talking to my mom is a very emotionally charged deal for me. I did break into crying twice during that talk this late afternoon. I've been struggling with the
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Anti-gay boot camp: advice? by Shyshark @ Yesterday at 11:24 PM

I guess my mouse is safe.
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Anti-gay boot camp: advice? by Shyshark @ Yesterday at 11:22 PM

George ... please ... Our comments are harsh ... but they really aren't directed at you personally. They are a condemnation of what you believe. Life is change ... we grow ... we all change our views on things as our understanding of them grow. I
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: cursed or blessed? by Ceremony @ Yesterday at 11:20 PM

I'm rooting for you Tom E. I had a talk with my mom today, and that's a huge deal for me, so a step that makes me pause and reflect about progress. We talked about therapy a bit. Both of us think that our past, multiple times in therapy, helped us pr
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Anti-gay boot camp: advice? by Ceremony @ Yesterday at 11:13 PM

I don't want to weigh in. I admire us all for having the tone set around MS. Thanks you brothers and supporters.
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Anti-gay boot camp: advice? by Shyshark @ Yesterday at 11:00 PM

Hi Blue ... Here's a little personal data ... I knew a set of twins ... 1 boy 1 girl ... gay and lesbian. Another set of twins ... 2 boys ... 1 straight/bi 1 gay as an Easter bonnet. Triplets ... 1 boy straight(iffy) 1 boy gay 1 girl lesbian. I
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: cursed or blessed? by Tom E. @ Yesterday at 10:35 PM

Your right. I wanted to be good too.. and be liked, accepted & loved unconditionally. I didn't even know at first that the behaviors I was engaging in were considered wrong, or bad, or manipulative. Then I found out that it was bad, that I was ba
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Anti-gay boot camp: advice? by Bluedogone @ Yesterday at 09:54 PM

Hi George, I'm very thankful that MS provides these forums so that various opinions can be expressed and discussed. I believe, as I'm sure do most here believe, any opinion is accepted as opinion without judgement or shame. My apologies to FR for h
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: I never thought I'd... by greenwizard @ Yesterday at 09:37 PM

That is so awesome! I'm happy to hear that things are better for you.
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Anti-gay boot camp: advice? by Shyshark @ Yesterday at 08:41 PM

Hey bud ... I'm blushing ... LOL ... you're a very sweet person yourself. That's not odd ... I'd love to chat with you again. It's been quite a while. I'm usually in chat but I've been trying to get more involved in forums. I'm not good at multitaski
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Anti-gay boot camp: advice? by Ceremony @ Yesterday at 07:53 PM

You can delete it and not suffer dear ShyShark. Gawd you're endearing. I really empathize and want to talk to you when you wish to? Does that seem odd to write? Hope not.
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Anti-gay boot camp: advice? by Shyshark @ Yesterday at 07:07 PM

If this thing stays up past midnight ... I'll eat my mouse!
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Anti-gay boot camp: advice? by Shyshark @ Yesterday at 06:45 PM

Hi Ed You ain't just whistling Dixie. :P I didn't even know this forum existed until I was asked to read a post here. It was with trepidation that I entered ... because I knew full well what I would find. But oh no ... I read his piece ... and like
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: I never thought I'd... by bluesky @ Yesterday at 05:33 PM

Kevin you put a smile on my face!!!😊😊
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Need some help. by bluesky @ Yesterday at 05:32 PM

Thanks I think I will. I think that I need to come first in my life. I think that I dont have to wait to get totaly sick but to take care of my self and let the rest of the world fuck off. If I don't I will just be returning for more abuse like in th
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.