Newest Members
Justwanttohelp, nomorepain, Concernedmom06, 11HealingMan11, LearningtoHeal
13487 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dflammer (56), eagle48 (55), JohnD (36), jondo1 (45), philistine (50), PhoenixWarrior (42)
Who's Online
3 registered (MACH123, Phillip1978, 1 invisible), 107 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,487 Registered Members
75 Forums
69,936 Topics
488,270 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Thanks for being here by Phillip1978 @ 25 seconds ago

Thanks Donald!
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: I want someone to finish me off. by Tom E. @ 32 minutes 51 seconds ago

That's BULL! You don't deserve that... you deserve freedom, serenity, happiness, peace, love, all good things...and lots of hugs too.
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Hello Beautiful - Mercy Me by Tom E. @ 36 minutes 55 seconds ago

WOW! FANTASTIC! The perfect song for us at MS, & elsewhere.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: I want someone to finish me off. by Tellurye @ Today at 01:36 PM

Hey, Daniel! You deserve nothing but love, an apology, and encouragement. And you came to the right place. It's ok to feel that way - that is why I dont own a gun as I feel that there is no way I trust myself to not blow my own head off. But then
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: How do I tell my wife by Tellurye @ Today at 01:28 PM

Beautiful words, Erik. Thank you.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: How do I tell my wife by Ceremony @ Today at 12:50 PM

(((Eirik))) I'm off to a therapy session with those words resonating in my mind. Thank you brother.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: How do I tell my wife by Chase Eric @ Today at 12:41 PM

NoVictim (and anyone else with similar concerns) - Maybe it helps to remember two simple truths. One - we didn't ask for this. And two - we are not responsible for how others react. Even if the other is a spouse of 30 years. Many of us as survi
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Thanks for being here by Tellurye @ Today at 10:35 AM

Hey, Phillip! Welcome, and so jacked to have met you. I , too, recently told my wife. I literally told her this past weekend! Sucks to have a conversation, but talking about it has been the best thing for our marriage. Im the resident weird one (
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: How do I tell my wife by Tellurye @ Today at 10:11 AM

WOW,learning2remember, gotta say, am a little shocked with your wife's little-less-than-I-could-give-a-shit attitude. "You weren't abused, you misunderstood"? "Fine you can go to the forums if you think that will help, but don't tell
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts Hello Beautiful - Mercy Me by Donald177 @ Today at 10:01 AM

https://youtu.be/_u_eGtgUxh0?list=PL7BRQAZLmLNLCLuH2TSg3wu6TSPwg8H_G A dear friend of mine shared this song with me. It blessed my heart so I wanted to share it with all of you dear brothers. Many blessings! Donald
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: I want someone to finish me off. by KMCINVA @ Today at 09:52 AM

Daniel I hope you are doing better. I understand your pain and cry for help, validation and acceptance. As a child I wrote and would recite a prayer to die by--it would be in my sleep. I have had thoughts of flying from a building, standing on trai
Health and Wellbeing
Jump to new posts Re: Need Low Testosterone Doctor by Chris4TheMill @ Today at 09:49 AM

Originally Posted By MACH123 I don't want to "Juice." But I'd try a supplement at this point I mean why not? I just ordered a supplement called Indole-3-Carbinol w/ DIM. It is supposed to inhibit the effects of the aromatase enzyme which
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Double standard by WG @ Today at 08:30 AM

If I'm not mistaken, the individual with HIV can be charged with attempted murder - at least in some states - I could be incorrect but I somehow recall that being a publicized case somewhere. As for it being a boy and not a 15 year old girl - yes, w
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Thanks for being here by WG @ Today at 08:20 AM

Welcome Phillip78 - and at the same time sorry you have to be here. Take your time. Now that this all is surfacing, have you considered entering therapy? Unsure where you are in your life just now, but it's a thought. Didn't do anything with any of m
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Thanks for being here by Donald177 @ Today at 08:16 AM

Hello Phillip, Welcome to our group. I am glad you are here but saddened for the reason that brings you here. You will find that the men here are very supportive and understanding. They will give much encouragement and support. It takes a lot of cou
Health and Wellbeing
Jump to new posts Re: Need Low Testosterone Doctor by MACH123 @ Today at 07:50 AM

I actually would be interested in this because I go to the gym regularly and my body is showing 'the inevitable signs of my advancing age' lol. A little more t wouldn't be a bad thing. If there is anything over the counter or prescription that actu
Health and Wellbeing
Jump to new posts Re: Need Low Testosterone Doctor by manipulated @ Today at 06:38 AM

FINALLY on fourth try I think I found a new doc who knows current stuff, understands and uses the regimen I have been on and listens to me ! If anyone has Low T in the SE Michigan NW Ohio area and needs a knowledgeable doc try Dr. Tim Schuster MD ,
Health and Wellbeing
Jump to new posts Re: Need Low Testosterone Doctor by manipulated @ Today at 06:31 AM

Originally Posted By Ceremony Pushing to do an action has become herculean. I have to psyche myself with huge effort and I get so overwhelmed with exhaustion, I shut down. Do you know this? So, This isn't what you wanted, but we who need t, and may
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Problems by Ceremony @ Today at 04:17 AM

Hi Tyler, I found a chart back in January, when I was about 6-7 months into my discoveries. It was a helpful guide about myself. It was a beginning too. I hate the holidays, because of all the pain I feel around them. Nothing distinct about the ab
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Sexually Reclusive (Trigger Warning Maybe) by Harry @ Today at 03:16 AM

Originally Posted By WillhelmThe term "sexually constricted" is the opposite of sexually promiscuous as it relates to the effects of the trauma of sexual abuse. ... I was constricted to act on my desires and sexual feeling because of what
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Problems by Harry @ Today at 02:50 AM

Peace of mind is possible. At least that's what I tell myself. I've gained a bit, but it took it's sweet time getting to me. I hope you find solace somehow, Tyler.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: I want someone to finish me off. by Harry @ Today at 02:40 AM

Hey Daniel. You remind me of my past self, waiting for the bottom to drop out and be hung by the public. How have you been?
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: I want someone to finish me off. by CelloL @ Today at 01:44 AM

I was having a lot of depression and suicidal thoughts today. Then my wife said the mold count was high. Physical issues complicate the emotional.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: When one of 'it takes two'... isn't by CelloL @ Today at 12:59 AM

I'm so sorry. I wish I could say something helpful.
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Thanks for being here by Tom E. @ Today at 12:54 AM

Welcome Phillip1978
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.