Newest Members
RickyEurope, Tellurye, Jessemccoll, Jluke1s, NobodyCT
13268 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
88SEAN88 (49), Alidade (49), codie (38), Glen David (62), no-one (54), ratfish1207 (56), riffraff (34), thevision (54)
Who's Online
1 registered (batman72), 18 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,268 Registered Members
75 Forums
68,768 Topics
478,634 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Life seems to have been a waste of time by KMCINVA @ Yesterday at 08:26 PM

Someone said something to me. I had a bad situation recently, some know of it. I was told that those that react to someone who did what I did are the people I need in my life and those that failed to respond are showing who they truly are and people
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: disturbing doctors follow up visit by Shyshark @ Yesterday at 05:57 PM

Well ... I'm not going to say it ... but ... (ITYS) :P Just as we want to be heard ... so do T's and shrinks. Disputes and misunderstandings are inevitable and leaving them unchallenged is always a mistake. A relationship with a therapist isn't much
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Life seems to have been a waste of time by iaccus @ Yesterday at 04:35 PM

I can certainly relate to losing everything. at the time my csa began causing me issues, I had successfully completed a 15 year military career, been in law enforcement for 10 years. we had a large home, three children were on the cusp of adulthood.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Life seems to have been a waste of time by Ceremony @ Yesterday at 11:04 AM

Tbkkfile, as recently as yesterday morning, my outlook and thinking continued to pile darkness and self loathing upon my head! This morning, and after a bit over a week of that downward spiral, I see that I was fighting like hell to fix it, and los
Poetry
Jump to new posts copy that by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 09:58 AM

learn to write from reading. nothing is original. plagiarize, regurgitate, copy, steal and sample. try to keep it simple. follow good example. anyone can do it. the sources are ample. ____________________________ inspired by and dedicated t
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: labyrinth in a laboratory by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 09:51 AM

dear sterling, sir. you are a gent. thank you for the compliment. i learned to write from reading. nothing i do is original. i try to keep it simple. i let others lead by example. i plagiarize and regurgitate. i steal and i sample. anyone ca
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Life seems to have been a waste of time by KMCINVA @ Yesterday at 07:51 AM

tbkkfile I am sorry where you are--I am in the same boat as you. One thinks they are recovering and then something slams us--resurrecting the memories. It seems certain people have this control over me, why I question why. I sank very low and was r
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Life seems to have been a waste of time by tbkkfile @ Yesterday at 05:35 AM

A while back we lost pretty much everything, the house was nearly paid for, we had some money in the bank and I could see a way forward in my retirement (I'm nearly 60). My dissociation was under control, I'd given up drinking and was starting to fee
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: How not to get angry ... by HealingHope @ Yesterday at 04:22 AM

Hi WGU, I'm sorry youve had a hard day of it. It's such a rollercoaster...one minute we think we're doing fine, coming to terms and not being triggered and just when we think we have it nailed, it hits us like a truck again. I know I've not had to e

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.