Newest Members
HealingNow45, NewStart, detreker, WifeLife, Oskar
13694 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 35 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,694 Registered Members
75 Forums
71,205 Topics
497,389 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 11:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Survivors of Female Abuse
Jump to new posts It would help me a lot if someone responded by Jacob S @ 44 minutes 25 seconds ago

I wrote a long post in the Sexual Identity forum and was really hoping for some kind of response. I don't know what, it is all just very confusing to me. Maybe this thread is a better place for it since it is a lot about my mother. http://www.disc
Survivors of Female Abuse
Jump to new posts Re: How the MeToo Trend Made Me Feel Lonely by Jacob S @ 47 minutes 58 seconds ago

It is a shame it has made you feel lonely. There has been some people who are afraid of men taking over the discussion, but that's not all feminists or feminist allies. And a lot of men have felt more able to share because of #metoo, so I hope that
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: try this! by flying @ Today at 11:33 AM

Confusion, shame, fluctuate between hypersexual and asexual, depression, identity issues, anger
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Feelings by Oskar @ Today at 11:15 AM

I haven't felt many, if any, emotions over the past 10 years or so either. I live mostly in my head, watching myself do stuff but not having any real emotions or control over it. I suppose what I'm trying to say is that you are not alone in this. B
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Messages by HealingHope @ Today at 07:45 AM

Just need to get this out.... Another year has passed by Another year of confusion and limbo I see through the illusion put out to the world I know too much Their crimes This pretence They still play their games Still using their pawns Everyone suc
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Getting past anger and dealing with incest by Tryingtolive @ Today at 03:53 AM

I feel unwanted. Judged before I even speak. Product of my past. Like I have a reason to be angry. I have a reason to not attend family gatherings. Acting like I’m okay. Acting like we’re a perfect family. Trying my best to make it work out. I fe
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Memory Cascade by Casmir213 @ Today at 01:52 AM

Hi wreckage. It definitely does sound like the flashing is connected to the abuse. You might say it was a kind of reaction to it. I don't think this is unusual, though. I had an acting out reaction to abuse around the same age as you. Also, I'm
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Something So Basic I Have Learned by KMCINVA @ Today at 01:36 AM

Life moves in interesting ways. A few years ago I met a woman who if you met her on the outside presents herself in an expected professional manner. When you get to know her one learns she has limited boundaries on living She does not tolerate peop
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: 8 Words by traveler @ Today at 01:10 AM

OK - Thank you!
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Consent and Teen Age by BDD @ Today at 01:05 AM

Wow, some really wise responses. What struck me was Chris4themill saying how older people should look out for the young, not exploit weaknesses If it was with your peers, I wouldn’t think anything of it, but older people taking advantage...yes th
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Hi, I'm Oskar by Esterio @ Yesterday at 11:45 PM

(sometimes it feels as I am watching myself) Is part of dissociative identity disorder I believe. That is what I have been told by my T and Psychiatrist. Lots more to it but that is a part. I end up places with no knowledge of getting there I just
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: The Secret Fantasy Life Of A Sexual Assault Victim by Casmir213 @ Yesterday at 07:31 PM

They say the brain doesn't know the difference between a fantasy and reality. If ones fantasizes, the brain just accepts that as reality. That's interesting to me. Also, our dreams, although they are not reality and we may not remember them, affec
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Warped Sense Of Phytsicality Due To Abuse? by traveler @ Yesterday at 06:52 PM

Originally Posted By Chris4TheMill[Trigger Warning] What I still struggle with is feeling less of a man because of physical characteristics. A lot of it goes back to the one guy who molested me in Florida. He was this tall, large guy with dark hair
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Defcon Status by CafeMan @ Yesterday at 01:38 PM

Thank you. I have learned that realizing your weaknesses and not wanting certain things in life is just as important as realizing your strengths and knowing what you do want in life.

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.