Newest Members
mmm coffee, Calibre09, FallGuy2154, Whoamitoday, Joe4618
13527 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
arty (49), atari_kid86 (31), ava_adore (31), babs (66), bkeithb (52), shylo (37), si (25), universe (36)
Who's Online
3 registered (Esterio, Donald177, 1 invisible), 78 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,527 Registered Members
75 Forums
70,370 Topics
491,426 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 11:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Some insights on healing attachment styles needed by HealingHope @ Today at 04:36 PM

Ive been processing a lot these past few days and I wonder if any survivors could help me, that have worked through fearful-avoidant attachment triggers or patterns? Typically for me, I’ve got my fixer head on and am still trying to figure out
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts That anxiety effect from doing some things by Ceremony @ Today at 03:01 PM

Right now, I have two things going on about looking for a new job. Neither of which are very productive, because I'm scared. It feels emasculating, though that's the least of my worries. My T has noted I fear interactions with people, and perhaps mos
Classifieds
Jump to new posts University of Georgia Seminar for Survivors' Attys by Disappointed @ Today at 02:58 PM

In January, the Wilbanks Child Endangerment and Sexual Exploitation Clinic at the University of Georgia law school has planned what is expected to be an annual conference to train attorneys to represent survivors. Evidently, I missed that Georgia
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Hypocrites Everywhere by KMCINVA @ Today at 11:52 AM

Not a political statement but does this ever end. Hypocrites everywhere. Many who speak out about family values, seem to be caught in their own self deceit. The victim suffers. Hope he is given life. http://www.newsweek.com/republican-sex-trafficki
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Back again by SDD757 @ Today at 05:19 AM

Hi Nathan, Welcome back. I have only been on here for about a month. I also have DID. It would be really good to have somewhere to discuss this topic.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Do you ever wonder "if I were loved"? by SDD757 @ Today at 05:09 AM

I posted above but I will try to put into words how I feel about the 'love' I received. Maybe this will help me process some how I feel about it. My mother and stepfather passed away about 10 years ago. When I started going through their things and r
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Pure 1980s Cheese (cheddar?) by Suwanee @ Today at 03:50 AM

It's obscure, but somehow I remember it from the early 80s. It was played during at least one awkward 6th grade dance for sure. KROQ in Los Angeles (Pasadena) played it a fair amount in the 80s. The sound may even have a touch of Trans-X in there f
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: How I understand it by traveler @ Today at 03:33 AM

As I remember it, after I could no longer sustain the denial, there was a process or a transition period in which I gradually came to acceptance. That was hard. For a while, there were two versions of reality that fought for dominance. It was like I
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: If your perp was a teen.... by Ceremony @ Today at 01:41 AM

I've recalled this kind of thinking around MS ShyShark, and know it's hard to consider why it happened. Then, what to do later. Your context presents a strong case to forgive the cousins. It's sad in many ways, it leaves a "what if", where
Gay/Bi/Trans Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Trans/Gender issues by SmartShadow @ Yesterday at 09:04 PM

Yeah that's what it's like. It is difficult to understand and make sense of but it already sounds like you are aware of having different parts or states of being. Basically the different states have there own thoughts and feelings and even diffe

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.