Newest Members
UniversalBeing, Squirmish20, Cunobelin, Dean-GMoT, hunterprince
13497 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
aleja (43), bc22 (50), DavidMI (43), Forrest_Gump (42), Jay1946 (71), Malc4 (32), mpm01 (52), widpaulman (46)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 46 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,497 Registered Members
75 Forums
70,041 Topics
488,961 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 11:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Wedding kicked up a lot of interesting feelings. by dark empathy @ 40 minutes 58 seconds ago

Weddings can be difficult. I always dreaded friends' weddings, not so much because people would try to hook me up with others, but because inevitably everyone would use it as an opportunity to rehash how wonderful their own relationships were. I r
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Negativity and being at the mercy of others? by dark empathy @ Today at 03:44 AM

Just as a coder to this topic, my lady and I have recently decided I need to go back on antidepressants, chiefly because of the negativity expressed here. We're in the process of moving house which is not fun, and has caused occasional moments of s
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Is Bi-sexuality valid? by iaccus @ Yesterday at 11:29 PM

Just a thought, it wasn't long ago, some of us remember when being gay was classified as a mental disorder. My point is, who knows what will be examined and reclassified in the future. Doctors "Practice" medicine. Sign me up when you find o
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Struggling and Married by Banjo596 @ Yesterday at 08:44 PM

I believe you are not alone in this thinking Dean. I can relate to what you wrote.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts September? Really? by iaccus @ Yesterday at 08:04 PM

We woke up this morning to this, September snow. The only positive point Ipes could come up with is that she will probably leave earlier this year.
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Best introduce myself by Squirmish20 @ Yesterday at 05:58 PM

thank you all for making me feel welcome
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Memory Working Against Me? *Trigger* by Squirmish20 @ Yesterday at 05:57 PM

Thank you. Suppose all will be quiet until the first session.
Discussion Board Questions
Jump to new posts Re: At Risk Forum by UniversalBeing @ Yesterday at 05:48 PM

Thanks @Ceremony !
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Other abuse? by CelloL @ Yesterday at 04:12 PM

No doubt in my mind it's all abuse. Everything can build on everything else to make it all worse than any separate incident.
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Re: More fallout from Sandusky :( by manipulated @ Yesterday at 03:18 PM

I agree it hurts Newground but this is the son that has stood by Sandusky and denied his Dad ever did what he has been convicted of. Not sure anyone can help perps and the fact (unconfirmed but assumed in your post and by me) that he too was a victim
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Relationship pain by Ceremony @ Yesterday at 01:28 PM

Hi Wichelo, I'm sorry you're dealing with body/memory pain of betrayal, and relationship issues that include some if not total invalidation. That's pain we survivors can do without. It's all around us, so coming from our partner or anyone close is ex

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.